Donut Dog Bed, Cozy Poof Style
- COMFORT: This ergonomically designed bed will be your pet’s new favorite place to sleep. The faux fur cover is soft to the touch and the bed is warm and supportive. Laying on Downtown Pet Supply’s Premium Donut Bed is like sleeping on a cloud.
- ULTRA SUPPORTIVE: The orthopedic support within Downtown Pet Supply’s Premium Donut Bed is great for any dog, but especially older dogs with deteriorating joints. As your pet ages, they will come to appreciate sleeping on a bed that is both comfortable and supportive.
- COZY DESIGN: The donut shape of this orthopedic bed allows for pets to enjoy lounging at any angle or position. The circular wall will allow your pet to snuggle into the crevasse, feeling both comforted and supported, but also secure and relaxed.
- CONVENIENT: Available in five colors, you can select the bed that best fits your pet and household. Navy Blue, Oatmeal, Brown, Light Grey, and Black will match any décor. The outer cover is completely machine washable, so upkeep is easy and fast.t fit for any home
- PERFECT SIZE: We have the perfect size for any size, breed, or age of dog or cat. The Small size measures 24″ x 24″. The Large size measures 32″ x 32″. The X-Large size is 36″ x 36″. The XX-Large size is 45″ x 45″.
When you think of arthritis, you probably think of old dogs. But the truth is, arthritis doesn’t just affect old dogs. The evaluation that one in five dogs will show signs of arthritis by the time they’re one and that number increases to 80% by the time they’re eight.
So, unfortunately, most of our dogs will experience arthritis during their lifetime. That doesn’t mean they can’t play or exercise anymore; in fact, keeping your arthritic dog fit is the crucial part of keeping them comfortable.
The orthopedic Premium Donut Bed is excellent for any dog, but especially older dogs with deteriorating joints. As your pet ages, they will come to appreciate sleeping on a bed that is both comfortable and supportive.
According to the American Kennel Club, dogs spend, on average, 50% of the day asleep, and another 30% awake but lounging. Sleep is a massive part of your doggo’s life, so he must have a high-quality bed to rest.
There’s nothing more relaxing and rejuvenating than a good night’s sleep. The same is true for dogs, because they sleep between 12 to 18 hours a day, depending on age. So, they need a comfy bed to snooze on just like you do.
Although you might find your pup occasionally snuggled at your side during the night, dogs need to have a bed of their own. Then, even when you’re not there, they can relax in a spot that s dedicated to them. If you don’t let your dog in your bed, it’s even more important for your pooch to have a cozy spot to sleep that isn’t the floor.
A great dog bed provides your pup a space that’s not only comfortable but also supportive and soft. Think about how you sleep best. Don’t you feel better on a comfy bed with your head supported by a smooth, cloud-like pillow? There are a variety of features that make for a good dog bed, and they should be review when shopping for one for your furry friend.
However, it can be challenging to determine which dog beds are craft to a high standard.
The donut shape of this orthopedic bed allows pets to enjoy lounging at any angle or position. The circular wall allows your pet to snuggle into the gorge, feeling comforted and supported, but also secure and relaxed.
Some design offers a plush rim that hugs the body and acts as a pillow as well. Its orthopedic features support joint pains allowing them a good night’s sleep.
Owners found this to be an excellent bed for puppies, as its waterproof cover made it ideal for any nighttime accidents. Pups seemed to love the ultra-plush feel of this bed and enjoyed using it for lounging and sleeping alike.