1. Real-Time Smart Alerts: Be the first to know when your dog needs help!
The Treat-Dispensing Dog Cameras saved my dog’s life!
- Dog Activity Alert: The Treat-Dispensing Dog Cameras will alert you when it detects dog movements like your dog jumping on furniture or chewing on cords. In addition to knowing when your dog might be in danger, this can also help you to identify separation anxiety through patterns such as constant pacing or licking feet.
- Person Alert: Know when a person comes into view: whether it’s an intruder, a dog walker or just your partner
- Dog Selfie Alert: Know when your dog misses you. Furbo detects when your dog is facing the camera, taking the most precious selfies.
TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo. Fill it with over 100 pieces of your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch. Round shaped treats with a diameter around 0.4 inches work best. Recommended treats: Zuke’s Mini, Nutro Mini, Natural Balance Mini-Rewards, Crazy Dog
You can choose to turn on/off each alert according to your own needs.
2. Event-Triggered Cloud Recording: discover what you’re missing in your dog’s day or find out what triggers your dog to bark.
3. Doggie Diary: see the highlights of your dog’s day in 60 seconds. Download and save it to your album to keep the memory of your furbaby.
The Treat-Dispensing Dog Cameras Technology
Furbo’s Smart Dog Technology is always getting smarter. More alerts such as Home Emergency Alerts coming soon! (carbon monoxide alert, fire alert, etc)
The Furbo Dog Camera is another top-of-the-line pet camera designed to dispense treats and keep a watchful eye over your pooch.
- 1080p Full HD Camera & Night Vision: Livestream video to monitor your pet on your phone with a…
- 2-Way Audio & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR detects when your dog is barking. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: 1) plug into a power outlet using its USB cord 2) download the Furbo app 3)…
Features: The Furbo Dog Camera is a feature-packed pet camera boasting a wide lens (160 degrees) and providing night vision capabilities for viewing your pet at night and 4x optical zoom.
The Furbo Dog Camera features a microphone and speaker, which enable two-way communication with your pet.
The Furbo also is compatible with Alexa’s Echo or Dot, making it even easier to keep your dog stimulated. You can use any treats you like for treat-dispensing capabilities, as long as they are about 0.4 inches in diameter or smaller.
As with the Petcube, the Furbo has several features that users can only access with a paid subscription. The bark alert (which detects the sound of your dog barking and sends a signal to your phone) and automatically detects the presence of people (be they intruders or dog walkers) are features only available to subscription members.
One unique feature only the Furbo has is the ability to automatically take selfies of your dog when it detects your dog looking straight into the camera! But again, this feature is only available to subscription members.
The Furbo received pretty good reviews from most owners who loved the ability to speak to and watch their dog from a distance. Most dogs seem to adapt well to the unit and learn to interact with it quickly.
Some owners complained that the Furbo app is challenging to use. A few complained that the camera quality was poor, and some owners had connectivity issues despite numerous fix attempts. Still, these issues weren’t familiar. However, what irritated users the most is that features like the bark alert and human detection – which were previously free – now require a monthly charge.