The Doubleback active Dog Harness is a strength-rated belay harness that opens up previously difficult areas for dogs to access—at the same time, providing an increased level of safety, comfort, and convenience.
The Doubleback Harness is designed to lift and lower dogs in exposed areas safely and is strength-rated to 2,000 lbs or 8.9 kN.
Solid and active dogs on the move may need more than a standard harness.
The Active Harness has comfortable padding at the chest and shoulders and a handle on the back for extra control.
There’s also always an element of worry when walking the dog at night, whether on city streets or country roads.
The Hi-Viz Harness is reflectors and high-visibility dyes that stand out in the dark.
Suitable for active, strong dogs to control with a leash.
This sturdy harness is just suitable for active dogs on the go.
With padding in the chest and shoulders, the Hi-Viz Active dog Harness will fit your dog comfortably.
The handle on the back provides extra control in difficult situations.
You can even use it as a safety harness in the car. In addition, 3M reflectors offer added safety for nighttime walks.
The harness comes in five adjustable sizes and several lively colours so that you can choose just the right one for your active dog.
3M reflectors and hi-viz dyes make the lead highly visible, and the metallic components in the material offer added strength and durability.
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length measurement from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement is the widest point of the neck.
The neckline can be more significant as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The chest measurement is at the chest’s widest point from behind the front legs.
The chest ensures freedom of movement is 2-8″ wider than the dog’s chest.
|Size||Neckline A||Chest B|
About this item
- Rock climb ready: Designed to bring your dog’s adventures to great heights safely; Ideal for difficult to access outdoor areas, rough terrain, scrambles, hikes, and backpacking
- Strength-rated: A tried-and-true piece of adventuring equipment, the Doubleback is designed to lift and lower your canine climbers in exposed areas
- Built for the lift: Primary tie-in point at centre-back of harness for effortless rope attachment; Additional loops along the length of the saddle for increased stability; Carabiner friendly.
- Safe and secure: Anodized aluminium buckles for increased durability; 7 points of adjustment for a customizable, secure fit; Reinforced lift-and-assist handle
- Comfortable construction: Padded belly support and leg loops provide equal load distribution and stability; Leg loops are stowed for increased mobility
Orange and yellow harnesses contain high-visibility dyes for added visibility.